Pests Common to Idaho
We can help you with these pests and more!
Check out the facts below about pests, rodents, and available treatments:
- More than half of all pesticides used for residences are low odor or odorless.
- Besides the nuisance factor, insects, arthropods, and rodents are carriers of bacteria and disease.
- Insect droppings in dwellings are a major cause of allergies.
- Make sure the service you are paying for includes all crawling insects and rodents and beware of "extra" charges.
- Rodents can cause economic damage by gnawing on wires, causing electric shock or fire.
- Never allow the use of rodent poison inside the living space of your home. These products should be utilized outdoors and placed in tamper-proof containers.